1 tbsp. olive oil
1 clove garlic, crushed
1/2 pound de-veined uncooked shrimp
1/4 pound small scallops
1/4 tps. pine nuts (optional)
1/2 cup dry white wine
1/2 cup of water
- Cook LifeField groats (See Basic Recipe). Set aside in large bowl.
- In separate skillet, heat oil, add garlic, shrimp and scallops, saute for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Add seasonings, white wine, water, stir, and simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Mix with LifeField buckwheat in bowl.
- Transfer all ingredients to skillet, cover and simmer 2 minutes more.
Excellent year-round. Can be served as a main meal with salad, or as a side dish with turkey, chicken or lamb.
Makes 4 servings